babymarkt? Who is babymarkt?
Let us tell you! We are the largest e-commerce company in the Ruhr area, Germany and Europe’s leading online specialist for baby and children’s products!
What drives us?
Nothing less than obtaining the European market leadership in the field of baby and children’s products! In addition to Germany, we are active in 14 other countries. From Finland to Italy: our vision is to offer parents and parent-to-be all over the world an extraordinary shopping experience, to make everyday life easier and to give them more time with their children.
Why you should become part of the best team in the world?
If you enjoy contributing with your ideas, like to shape our company, setting new records every day and celebrating them with legendary parties, there is only one place to go: babymarkt!
Would you like to become a part of the babymarkt family?
- You support the French marketing team in their daily business.
- You support the team in the conceptual development, control and optimization of
our marketing channels.
- You analyze relevant KPIs and the user behavior of the individual marketing channels and derive the resulting optimization measures.
- You will conduct strategic planning in collaboration with the Regional Manager.
- Your tasks also include a self-responsible competition analysis and a continuous market observation.
- You support the preparation and implementation of projects.
- You have completed your studies in a subject-related field (for example, economics, social sciences, media or communications) with above-average success.
- You have reliable negotiation skills in French and are fluent in speaking and writing. Moreover, you have good skills in English.
- You have initial knowledge of SEA, SEO, mailing, social or affiliate.
- You have a passion for online marketing and can think analytically.
- You have basic knowledge of (web) metrics and evaluation criteria.
- You have very good Microsoft Office skills.
- You are motivated, like to work in a team and do not hesitate from contributing with your own ideas.
- You place high demands on your own work and like to challenge yourself.
- Professional and collegial working environment paired with flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working (home office).
- Company with Start-Up-flair: Short communication channels, communication on a first name basis from interns up to CEO, open doors, helpful and committed colleagues.
- We support you: In addition to in-service educational opportunities and training, we provide you with regular feedback, informational events, and literature resources.
- We protect you: babymarkt.de subsidizes your company pension plan and your capital-forming benefits.
- Keep fit: we offer numerous sports activities such as volleyball, soccer, bouldering and cross trails to prepare for the Strong Viking and the B2 Run.
- Fruit, coffee, tea and milk are at your disposal free of charge.
- Whether team events, summer parties or Christmas parties – we celebrate success together.
Be with us digitally with heart and mind!
Country Manager Frankreich